Monday, June 23, 2008

Such A Great Idea, Someone Already Had It In 1987

In case you don't remember, I put this up a couple months back.

Then just today I was skimming through this:



When I came across this:



Specifically, this:



So now we have proof: there has been a groundswell
of support for Morrissey for over two decades.

It can happen.

It should happen.


(Incidentally, when I concocted the strip above I had no idea that Davros was going to be the big baddie for Season 4, it was really just wishful thinking, and reasonable deduction considering he was the last really big name missing from the old series - Daleks, Cybermen, the Master, the Sontarans - after Davros it's slim pickings, and even the Sontarans were kind of goofy to begin with. I mean, everyone was hoping that the Rani would be in Season 4 but, seriously, do you see the Rani coming back? Ever? About as much chance of that as the Mad Friggin' Monk.)

No comments :