Wednesday, November 04, 2009

Haitus Means Never Having to Say You're Sorry



Posting has been light around here, and it's going to be far lighter for the immediate future. I took stock of the current situation (you know, in this crazy thing called life) and realized that it would be the height of irresponsibility for me to be devoting any serious amount of time to this blog right now, for at least the next couple weeks or so. It's not the first time I've gone on hiatus and it won't be the last - hopefully when I do come back I'll have something better up my sleeve than sleepwalking through the week's crappy super pamphlets. Tucker does that better, anyway. Rest assured, things are not bad, just busy, and hopefully when the dust clears I'll have a future career trajectory at one of our country's finest institutions of higher learning. Or, you know, UC Santa Barbara*. Either one.

So: in the meantime, I would like to ask anyone who reads this message to say something stupid in the comments, so as to ward off the inevitable ghost ship analogy. If I post anything in the near future it'll probably be something short and stupid. The proverbial "low-content mode," but given how low-content this blog usually is that probably means heat-death.

* If you went to UCSB, just substitute any other chump state school that people only go to because they can't go anywhere else.

No comments :